Call for Workshops
The XXXI edition of the annual Conference of the Spanish Society for Natural Language Processing (SENLP) will be held during the 16th, 17th and 18th of September 2015 at University of Alicante.
The main objective of the meeting is to present the latest research and development in Natural Language Processing (NLP) carried out by the scientific community and the industrial sector. The conference also seeks to serve as a bridge between research and industry as well as a forum for sharing new projects in this field.
We encourage the submission of workshops proposals, small group meetings to bring together researchers, students and/or professionals to share information, experience and skills on technological or professional advances that suggest promising directions for future research.
Proposals for workshops should be sent to David Tomás (email@example.com), indicating the following information:
- Workshop title
- Name, affiliation, address, e-mail and phone number of workshop responsible
- Name, affiliation and e-mail of other co-organizers, if any
- Tentative program committee members
- Summary of the workshop, including objectives, topics, justification, methodology, minimum and maximum number of participants
- Special audio-visual, computer or hall disposition requirements
- Indicate if the workshops you are proposing have been run before, where, and how many people attended
NOTE: All aspects of scientific organization of the workshops (scientific committee, paper selection, invited speakers, etc.) are the sole responsibility of workshop organizers.
The SEPLN scientific Committee will make the final decision regarding acceptance of all workshops.
Proposal Submission: 23th March 2015
Workshop Acceptance/Rejection: 30th March 2015