In this edition of the NLDB conference, due to the high quality of the submitted papers and considering the overall scores obtained, the PC chairs decided to include a new paper category - short papers. After the first reviewing process, accepted papers were classified into one of the following categories:
- Full papers: Full papers will be allocated 25 minutes for presentation (+ 5 mins Q/A). Please consider the reviews of your paper and resubmit your paper.
- Short papers: Short papers will be allocated 20 minutes for presentation (+ 5 mins Q/A). Papers included in this category should not exceed 8 pages (including references).
- Poster: Papers to be presented in the poster session should not exceed 4 pages (including references).
In any case, camera-ready papers must be submitted through the NLDB 2011 EasyChair system by April 10th, 2011, following the instructions described in the next section.
For the preparation of (camera-ready) papers to be submitted to the conference, please follow the instructions for authors available on the
Springer LNCS Web site.
Authors must submit the following documents in a single ZIP file:
- the paper source files. Note that you should include all the source files, e.g., if you are using Latex, then you should include LaTeX2e files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures, as well as the final DVI file.
- the final PDF file
- the Springer copyright form file (Volume editors: Rafael Muñoz, Andrés Montoyo and Elisabeth Métais).
For each accepted paper, at least one author must register by April 30th, 2011. Registration (full or student) is required for all accepted papers that are to be included in the conference proceedings.
In case you do not intend to present your work as a short paper or poster, please let us know as soon as possible.
The conference program, as well as the online registration form, will be available on the conference website shortly.